- Home >
- Function >
- Management of Seed Marketing
Management of Seed Marketing
본문 콘텐츠 영역
Registration of Seed Business
- A person desiring to practice seed business shall be equipped with facilities prescribed by the Seed Industry Law and register his business with the Mayor or Provincial Governor, and shall have one or more seed quality managers.
Selling and Distribution of the Seed
- A person desiring to sell or distribute the seed to be entered in the national list of varieties shall enter the seeds in the national list of varieties and obtain the certification of the seed, according to the provisions prescribed by the Seed Industry Law. Any person desiring to sell, by producing or importing, the seeds of a variety,other than the seeds of a variety for which establishment of the variety protection right has been registered and the seeds of a variety which has been entered in the national list of varieties, shall report to the KSVS with seed samples of the variety.
Import and Export of the Seed
- A person desiring to import or export crop seeds to be entered in the national list of varieties shall report to the Minister of the MIFAFF. Imported seeds which fail to meet the requirements for examination of variety performance shall not be subject to import report.
Adaptability Test for Imported Seed
- A person desiring to import crop seeds, which are prescribed by the Minster of the MIFAFF, for the first time in the Republic of Korea for the purpose of selling shall have the seeds be subject to an adaptability test of imported seeds given by the Minister of the MIFAFF. In case that the result of an import adaptability test fails to meet the require-ments for examination standards prescribed by the Seed Industry Law, the Minister of the MIFAFF may restrict domestic marketing of the seeds of the variety.
하단 카피라이트 영역
COPYRIGHT 2014 KOREA SEED & VARIETY SERVICE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.