- Home >
- Function >
- Management of the Plant Variety Performance
Management of the Plant Variety Performance
본문 콘텐츠 영역
Plants to be Entered in an National Varietal list
- Objects of the entry in the National Varietal List to manage the variety performance of the seeds of the plants which are important for the sake of stability in agricultural production shall include rice, barley, soybeans, corn, potatoes.
Application for Entry in the National Varietal list
- Any person desiring to enter a variety of a plant shall file an application for the entry in the national list of varieties with the KSVS along with seed samples of the variety attached thereto.
Examination of the Variety Performance Applied for National List
- The examiner shall examine a variety, for which an application for the entry in the national list of varieties has been field, according to the standards for examination of variety performance prescribed by the Seed Industry Law.
Publication of the Variety Entered in the National List
- Where a variety is entered in the national list of varieties, the KSVS shall publish the type of a plant to which the variety belongs, variety denomination, duration of the entry.
Duration of the Entry in the National List
- The entry of a variety in the national list of varieties shall expire at the end of the tenth calendar year following the date of its entry of the next year. The duration of the entry may be extended by requesting for an extension of time.
Cancellation of the Entry in the National List
- The Minister of the MAFRA may cancel the entry of a variety in the national list, when the variety fails to meet the requirements for examination standards of variety performance prescribed by the Law.
하단 카피라이트 영역
COPYRIGHT 2014 KOREA SEED & VARIETY SERVICE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.